Quantcast

**Pics**Platty 1&2, Windham

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
my feedback for one would be lose the annoying watermark, that is so distracting i dont want to look at them.

They are good shots for the weekend warrior that 'wants a pic of him racing' but there is zero composition there, just straight on shots...

not trying to be a d1ck but they need some work, i have been around a camera or 2 in my day, and so have lots of guys on this forum so wait for them to chime in...

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Leave comments on the pics...good or bad...Tammy is looking for feedback since she will be @ many other races taking pics!

Mullen
Nice pics.....nice variety instead of 200 pics of 200 people on the same jump.

I know zero about photography but some of the better pics i have seen on this forum....:thumb:

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey pics look good

I like the mutiple pics of richies race run flat - thanks

will be buying some today

ragdoll

Chimp
Dec 21, 2004
Hudson Falls, NY
my feedback for one would be lose the annoying watermark, that is so distracting i dont want to look at them.

They are good shots for the weekend warrior that 'wants a pic of him racing' but there is zero composition there, just straight on shots...

not trying to be a d1ck but they need some work, i have been around a camera or 2 in my day, and so have lots of guys on this forum so wait for them to chime in...
Hey thanks for suggestions...but is there a link to all your shots? :picsstfu:

Thanks to everyone else for the comments, we hope to get more great pics @ future races!

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Great pics. The only thing I'd recommend is pulling back the zoom a little bit to give a more perspective on what the rider is negotiating. Justin at Sicklines does a nice job with this, and he posted up a link to his photos in the 'windham fallout' thread.

Keep up the good work!

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
You have a few good shots in there, but they could use some improvements. You definitely need some improvement in composition, some better framing will help out. It's hard at those speeds and the more you shoot the better they'll get. Try and find some other photogs that are taking race pictures. I'm thinking of Yeti's site off the top of my head.

Good start, shoot more, and be more grateful for advice.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Hey thanks for suggestions...but is there a link to all your shots? :picsstfu:

Thanks to everyone else for the comments, we hope to get more great pics @ future races!
you asked for good and bad, i'm not saying they are terrible but they lack anything interesting (angle, lighting, scenery)...I am not in competition with you and have many of my own shots been shooting for years...

don't take the criticism that is fine...