Quantcast

Pictures from a new gap at the jumps

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
So far this weekend has kicked ass. We dug and rode yesterday, then rode in pisgah today, as well as dirt jumped this evening.

We made the jump yesterday. It took forever, and the jump was still smaller than we wanted it. It has a nice steep lip and a good gap to it. The tranny is actually higher than the landing, so that makes things interesting. Its kind of hard to not clip part of the barrel, but its hard to really case it hard. We may get the barrel a little lower if it is a problem, but it shouldnt be. It is kind of hard to style so far, but I could pull small tables and stuff off of it.

edit: it would appear RM doesnt like parenthesis in the img code, so I will upload them.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i now respect you. when i was on vacation last summer, i thought it was sketch to ride to the beach (only 1 1/2 blocks!)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by NoRoadtrippin
holy crap we need to get back out there, its been waaayyyy too long...i dont think i remember how to make my bike fly anymore.....roadie biking makes me soft...

RESPECT
yeah it does.. I called you tonight but no one picked up. Maby tomorow.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by pigboy
dos't mine eyes deceive me or is the crazy little pirate bugger doing gnarly jumps whilst wearing

SANDALS!!!???!!!!

:confused:
They'll soon learn to respect the hands and feet when they crash and have to dig rocks out of thier hands with a buck knife, or dust off their broken toes to find out what a toe looks like without a toe-nail.
if it happens don't post pictures of that.... actually go ahead that'd be gnarl... Actually really save em, naaahhh don't wanna see em......

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by Skookum
They'll soon learn to respect the hands and feet when they crash and have to dig rocks out of thier hands with a buck knife, or dust off their broken toes to find out what a toe looks like without a toe-nail.
if it happens don't post pictures of that.... actually go ahead that'd be gnarl... Actually really save em, naaahhh don't wanna see em......

yeaah....I have a cracked toenail right now, I'm still stupid. My riding shoes were wet from pisgah.