Quantcast

Pictures from PeeWee's competition, L-town, NC

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Me and my friend James spent the day in the rain today up in L-town, NC at this competition. James rode in it, but I just took pictures. He took first place for his age group and won cool stuff. He was the only one that hit all his lines clean. It was awesome. Here are a ton of pictures.

Here is darnell on the muddy berm. It was also a wallride, but nobody hit the wall that I saw.

First, this logride was death, I saw far more crashes here than anywhere else on the course. I cleaned it once.

bRad on the log.

The stump drop. I liked this drop a lot. I was too pussy to hit the bigger one though.

Ben on the big drop.

Matt (the captain) on the drop.

Mud berm.

stump drop again.

Matt on the wood gap.

stump drop.

Biggins transfering from the wood thing to the dirt thing.

cool

Same dude, no footer off the drop.

Ben's famous shirt.

Thats all, hope you like these.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn your quick man. the guy on the banshee hardtail is javi, the guy pullin then no footers is M.P. and the guy in the pic below james with the 661 pads is crash. what a fun day maybe ill get my pics up tonight we will see what happens right now it is time to go drink beer.brrrraaappppp!!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
cool pics! only complaint: some look a bit yellow in the color balance...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Can you point out one of the ones so I know what you mean? I probably had it set a little to the red side because it brings out the green in wooded panning shots.
ok. make that all of them :eek: :D. greens just look yellowish to me, as does the white/yellow sky

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Pee Wee's playhouse looks alot more fun than I remember. dope actually.

were there any talking clocks or chairs? how about Jombi? Looks like a fun time. Could ride if you didnt compete?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by TN
Pee Wee's playhouse looks alot more fun than I remember. dope actually.

were there any talking clocks or chairs? how about Jombi? Looks like a fun time. Could ride if you didnt compete?
yup you can ride without competing.it was a blast.for my three comp runs i had no back brake. just kept piling it up at the bottom of the drop

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by zod
I'll buy you a pack of Camels and a 40oz. this weekend in Asheville......but that's it sucka! :D
i smoke winston lights dammit! i am now th official respect cult seed planter. too bad james cant spell huh?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Cut him some slack, he's from SC. At least he can read.
it takes awhile for me to read, but at least I don't want to give birth to a 3 armed baby with his cousin, on top of the squirl pelt none the less.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
so i figure it might be fun to rehash a random old thread every day. so this is todays choice.