Quantcast

Pictures from Windrock this weekend from the ARK crew.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Once again, windrock was awesome. We got out with no broken parts, bicycle or body and took some pretty solid pics. As everyone knows windrock is highly reccomended for riding.
Me in the top rockgarden.

Eric slashin the big berm on snake rock.

Magic right? That stick is stuck to my downtube.

Road gap on trail one. This thing was built amazing, props to DH builder and anyone else.

Moto Mike really is the ****.

These jumps up top were lots of fun.

Overall an awesome weekend. Worth every bit of the 11 hour drive. Thanks to the builders, the trails were top notch.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
thanks guys.

pay your chauffuer well. she deserves it.
you're welcome back anytime.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
motomike said:
Very nice pics! You guys got a ton of runs in this weekend. Hope to ride with you guys again at some of the races this year... :thumb:
We got in around 15, and I sure as hell can feel it. We'll def. see you at Sugar. :thumb:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
MOTODH said:
Sweet pics, what kind of kicks are you running biker3?
Them is Oakley Radar locks. I hooked them up by miracle two seasons ago before they released them, this will be my third season on them and they've held up amazing. Very suprising, because I expected Oakley stuff to be marginal in the durability department. I would be sporting flats but you have to be straight nasty like profro to ride a single pivot at windrock flat out.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
biker3 said:
Them is Oakley Radar locks. I hooked them up by miracle two seasons ago before they released them, this will be my third season on them and they've held up amazing. Very suprising, because I expected Oakley stuff to be marginal in the durability department. I would be sporting flats but you have to be straight nasty like profro to ride a single pivot at windrock flat out.

Sweet, thanks bro

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
That first picture is pretty sweet. The rest look good too. Windrock looks like a really well built place.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
biker3 said:
you have to be straight nasty like profro to ride a single pivot at windrock flat out.
Ah thanks, that is the nicest thing anyone has said about me.... :heart:

:oink: Anyway, cool to see you guys. I always like watching the future rip it up.

Sometimes there are just too many people at Windrock. I get torn between riding with too many folks. But Wyatt was in town from Cali. So I had to ride with him.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
profro said:
Ah thanks, that is the nicest thing anyone has said about me.... :heart:

:oink: Anyway, cool to see you guys. I always like watching the future rip it up.

Sometimes there are just too many people at Windrock. I get torn between riding with too many folks. But Wyatt was in town from Cali. So I had to ride with him.
No worries, we got that one run in behind you on that off camber trail that we never would have found so I appreciate that. I think we got a total of about 15 runs in, but we I think we missed out on Middle Finger.