Quantcast

Piercing , what if any do you have ?

What do you have pierced

• Total voters

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I only have my ears pierced these days. I have both lobes stretched to 00 gauge, and then I also have two 14 gauge circular barbells in my left ear and I have my tragus pierced in my left ear. I used to have a 14 gauge circular barbell in my septum, but I took it out a couple years ago.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hmm.... lets see.....

Right now, I only have my ears. I have a "regular" and a transverse lobe in my right ear, and a 2 hole spiral in my left.

I used to have my left cartledge, left eyebrow, and nips. They have all come out over the past few years for various jobs and other reasons

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
who's gonna step up and start amputation?
THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND!

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These ****ing amateurs...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Pierced my own nipples in college... didn't do avery good job and they got ripped out at a punk show in Boston (at the channel for those who can remember that place).

Have weird looking nipples now...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Pierced my own nipples in college... didn't do avery good job and they got ripped out at a punk show in Boston (at the channel for those who can remember that place).

Have weird looking nipples now...

OOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

holy hell that must have hurt! It hurt enough getting them done professionaly, and then having tittie twisters, or getting them caught in a shirt or somthing. but getting them RIPPED OUT?!?! I probably would have killed somoene!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I have my ears at 00g and my Tragus' done.

No more for me. I will keep what I have. Now its time for ink. I am going in for my first tattoo on the 14th. Its a piece thats covering most of one shoulder and a little of my back and chest.

Cant freaking wait.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I loved the channel! Saw Many a Band there, including a few Punk Shows which one was it ?

Sad to think the channel is gone :(
Don't remember who played, but I think it was some local little guys (Tree, Toxic Narcotic, Berzerker) along with maybe one bigger name... but that was a long time ago.

The Channel was cool, but the 'Rat' was my favorite...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i saw Helmet at the Rat. good show. also caught mark sandman's pre-Morphine project there. probably the best show was the Hammerhead/Cows show, awesome stuff.

you remember the doorman @ the Rat? kinda had that vincent price/wolfman look to him?

i saw a bunch of shows @ bunratty's too, but can only remember these:

camper van chadbourne (eugene chadbourne, complete w/ electric rake)
afghan whigs
cake kitchen/seam
eleventh dream day/galaxie 500

TT's is still going.

splat

Nam I am
I saw the Del Feugo's at the rat a Couple of BCN rumble Pre-lims there too. anda Bunch of othe little bands.

At the channel I Saw

Black flag, Face to Face , New Man , Laurie Sargent,Tom Cockrane, Melissa Etheridge, Rick Berlin the Movie and a Bunch of the others

Also Saw Rick Berlin the Movie at the Bunrattys, also At Both Bunratty's and TT's saw a Couple BCN Rumble pre Lims , and Lots of other litte bands.

In College that was one of the staples of our life was friday or saturday We would hit up a Place to see a Band and try to score some chicks .