Quantcast

Pirate Line to 2nd Wall

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I realize the reason why the grass line was closed/ water, erosion ect. But I figured if enough riders kick in their $.02, maybe the trail crew can reshape the enterance to the wall for more flow.

I personally prefered the grass line because I could enter the wall with more speed and more accuracy. How does everyone feel? Does that section flow as good as the grass line did?

mtbripper

Chimp
May 14, 2008
i deffiently agree that a faster flowier line would be better cause it always feels like you slam into the 2nd one real hard when u come off the 1st one fast

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
I wonder if anybody got destroyed not expecting the tank stopper rocks they used to block off the line. Now you need mad skillz to hit that line now. :biggrin:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
I wouldn't really call it a pirate line, it's been there since last year, just not everyone used it.

Polish Rambo

Chimp
Aug 3, 2007
I would call it a pirate line since the trail crew didnt build it. And if it were to become the "new" line, it would be built exactly like the line below it, waterbars and all.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i would like that, with water bars and such... just at like at you make them gap able like the ones that are on sram... but i think alpine is fine the way it is.

AtomikMan

Chimp
Nov 12, 2007
United States of America
Quit your cryin' and ride the trails the way they were meant to be ridden.........if Diablo didn't block off all the shortcuts and rider-made lines, the entire mountain would look like the Widowmaker.