Quantcast

Pisgah Pictures

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
These are from sunday, I've been busy doing nothing so I haven't had time to post them. These are from kitsuma.

We pushed them pedal bikes up the switchbacks, but I tried to ride a lot of them. Probably a wee bit overkill but we don't have trailbikes or anything, they weren't that bad going up though.

Eric's tight new SGS team. at this spot we saw a creepy dude on a hardtail ride by with a sheath taped to his seat tube holding a HUGE knife.

Brad on a log. Had it not been my first time on kitsuma I might have stopped to get some pictures of the super sweet singletrack. Flowy for sure, I hadn't been on my big bike for a few weeks, it was a lot of fun.

Vince

Eric on a corner.

Lenny.

Eric on Bennet.

Last one, Vince messing around on a bridge skinny at the base of kitsuma. It took me a few tries to clean this.

Thanks for checkin it out!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
wow so thats what happens when you get a pro photographer to take your pics. t pirate your our offical photographer from now on
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
showed my mom and she was so proud of me. awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! isnt she sweet. she wants to print them out guys

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
i appreciate it guys not only can he take pics but tp can ride like a mad man. i like the second one of me the best too man thats the best rock garden on bennit :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
me89 said:
wow so thats what happens when you get a pro photographer to take your pics. t pirate your our offical photographer from now on
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
hell no... we will keep him here in greenville, but you can rent him for a small fee

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
just a small fee okay hes worth it. yeh man send me those high ress versions. i really want to print them too. thats my sr project and they will make my board even better thanks man. ohh and i want to see if we can make the camping trip the week after the 15th. if this is cool with you guys pm me or im me. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
camping on the 15th? hell naw yall should come ride on the guided brown mtn trip with us. guided by me, on the 16th.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
dude im game i can deffinatly make it. just some friends of mine cant and that is the time that the most peps can come. so im game man. its free right. and im assuming that its a dh trip right. just pm me with all the info.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
kitsuma rocks.
The firts section that runs along the ridge had me puckered like a mofo.
soo fun. nice pic-ola's too. why none of the creepy kinfe dude?

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
TN said:
kitsuma rocks.
The firts section that runs along the ridge had me puckered like a mofo.
soo fun. nice pic-ola's too. why none of the creepy kinfe dude?
He just kind of growled at us and kept riding. :confused:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
kitsuma is steep, narrow and fun as hell.
I only remember 2 steep parts. The first section right after the Switchback climbs and then another section that ends with some pretty big waterbars that if you go into too fast you better double them.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
biggins said:
kitsuma is steep, narrow and fun as hell.
Yeah ben, had you been up there any recently? In the parking lot we found a lot of beer caps and a spent condom....

Sounds like the work of biggins to me?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
bradical said:
Yeah ben, had you been up there any recently? In the parking lot we found a lot of beer caps and a spent condom....

Sounds like the work of biggins to me?
Man there is some comedy to be had with that, but I am gonna pass since Biggins will be my host next weekend. :D

edit... and apparently he is faster to post

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ahhh kitsuma. we have got to get back out there, now that i officially have a big bike. great pics guys, they get better and better.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
nice pictures TP.

who's on the sexy looking bullit rig?

that was a really fun ride. i just wish i coulda crawled under some bikes in the back of eric's car (like brad did) and shuttled bennet afterwards...

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
dude that would have been like 160 lbs worth of bikes in the back with 4 guys dude that would have been wicked. and that would have been really complicated getting them things in and out but worth it though. ohh and does anyone else notice my mullet stickin out the back of my helmet ohh yeh. white trash all the way biatch. :thumb:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
lenny you are a fat ass lol. a slow fat ass at that. lol man im just messing. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .too bad your doing that stupid sr project or you could go ridin with us.