Quantcast

Places to ride near Bend OR

jjalessi

Chimp
Jun 14, 2010
Lake Stevens, WA
Hey I'm going to Bend OR. for next week. Just curious to know if there are any freeride trails in the area. Any info on where to go or shops to talk to down there would be great.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
The Lair is your best bet, it's out by the Phil's network and any of the bike shops in town can get you a map. you head west out Skyliners Road, hang a left about 1/2 a mile past the elementary school where there is a sign that points towards the trails, drive down the paved road and follow it till it turns to dirt, keep going and The Lair is out on your right up in the hillside. ODP is another option

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Heading there in a few hours for some fun.

I've heard Cline Butte (I believe) has some fun features. Seems to be more OR traffic over on the OR page of mtbr which may help.

Heidi, PM me about this weekend.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Heading there in a few hours for some fun.

I've heard Cline Butte (I believe) has some fun features. Seems to be more OR traffic over on the OR page of mtbr which may help.

Heidi, PM me about this weekend.
Yes, Cline does have some fun trails but it's harder to direct you to because there isn't any signage out there. you'd have to try to find a local show you.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Bend is fun. You won't have any difficulty in finding a bike store to get info out there. Was out there a month ago riding Funner Trail, COD, ODP, Whoops, could all be considered light freeride stuff with a few single black diamond features, but mostly intermediate stuff.