Quantcast

Plaid is Rad!

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Picked up an old frame to build as a single speed for pub-crawling and cruising around town. Figured I try something new for the paint job: metal flake 'plaid' and neon pink splatters over matte black. I'll take better pics when it's built up and the sun is out.

Could have come out a little better but i'll take it for a first attempt.

Jun 20, 2007
Well, I like the black part. P1's are great frames, and this should make a great around town bike. Make sure to post final build pics.

juk_lano

Chimp
Jun 27, 2007
The black matte with shiny plaid looks sick though. If you do that for your dh bike, then you can have a matching helmet.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
That bike looks about 100x sicker in person. Sorry if I drooled all over it today Lee, I am blaming it on Sherman!

big cal

Monkey
Nov 18, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
I was commenting on the entire build this time, not just the frame. Sorry I hurt your feelings because I did not like your plaid.
How old are you? So you don't like the plaid, and you would like plain black? Well that's just boring and you shouldn't bother commenting.

Sick spray job Lee, and the bike is dialed, looks good and it'd ride good too.

Jun 20, 2007
How old are you? So you don't like the plaid, and you would like plain black? Well that's just boring and you shouldn't bother commenting.

Sick spray job Lee, and the bike is dialed, looks good and it'd ride good too.
You do have a point. Admittedly, I am way too old to be commenting on the looks of some stranger's bike on the internet. That said, I disagree that I should not bother commenting. I guess I missed the memo that only uber positive posts are allowed in this thread. I was not ripping the guy, just giving my opinion.

I will stop posting in this thred, as I truely do not want to derail it. Carry on, and remember-plaid is rad.