Quantcast

Planet Earth HD Series

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
This is prob old, but last week I stumbled upon this Brit series on HD called Planet Earth. They use some new video technology to get amazing nature footage.

I know nature shows aren't everyone cup o tea ...and don't call me gay ;) ... I've seen many, but these are truely amazing. Many "never seen before" footage all in HD. Every show I find myself saying ..."How the hell did they get that footage?"

If you like that sort of thing .. check it out.
If you don't ... nevamind.
That's all.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
This is prob old, but last week I stumbled upon this Brit series on HD called Planet Earth. They use some new photo techonology to get amazing nature footage.

I know nature shows aren't everyone cup o tea ...and don't call me gay ;) ... I've seen many, but these are truely amazing. Many "never seen before" footage all in HD. Every show I find myself saying ..."How the hell did they get that footage?"

If you like that sort of thing .. check it out.
If you don't ... navamind.
That's all.

it is very cool... and viewing it in HD makes it even better

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
best series out there, so much amazing footage i love it. we record it every week. you ever seen planet earth hd on weed man? totally blows your mind

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Just got HD a week ago and now have a hard time watching anything else. Those Planet Earth shows are great. We've been Tivoing most of them.