Quantcast

Plattekill DH #5 "The Ultimatum" pics and info - Sept 19-20

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
it looks like myself, Dr. Noodlestooth and Dough boy are all flying solo this weekend. That should make for some highly intoxicated shenanigans at Delta House.
That basically gives us a 5 hour head start on boozing

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Jesus H, that might be worth seeing.

I'd like to try to smoke a pork shoulder while I ride during the day. 8 hours ought to be enough.

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
diablow is so much better! i love groomed trails!
That is just plain wrong bro-brah, so wrong it hurts.

That's when the fireworks come out. Which reminds me, I gotta make a trip to PA to stock up for the fall :D
Last race I donated a s**t-load of 3 & 4 stage moarters to the house. Plus some M-5000's. I plan on fvking some s**t up with the leftovers. Too bad your not coming.....or are you?

it looks like myself, Dr. Noodlestooth and Dough boy are all flying solo this weekend. That should make for some highly intoxicated shenanigans at Delta House.
That basically gives us a 5 hour head start on boozing
Sweet. My wife is stoked! Feel free to rub your butts on her as much as necessary! That means you Noodles.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Last race I donated a s**t-load of 3 & 4 stage moarters to the house. Plus some M-5000's. I plan on fvking some s**t up with the leftovers. Too bad your not coming.....or are you?
Unfortunately not this weekend.

I will definitely keep you posted next time I will be up - should be early October.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
I will more than likely be in attendance. I promised Lazlo i would bring back his jumper cables, what a sweetheart that guy is!

See all you animals on the mountain!

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Weather Looks Good !!!

Friday, Sep 18
High: 68 °F RealFeel®: 67 °F
Breezy and warmer with some sun, then increasing clouds; a passing shower in the afternoon

Saturday, Sep 19
High: 63 °F RealFeel®: 61 °F
Mostly sunny

Sunday, Sep 20
High: 68 °F RealFeel®: 66 °F
Mostly sunny

So weather is looking good, new course to race on, two days of riding the best natural terrain found anywhere, price is right, burgers are cheap, camping and bonfires with great people, a few beers. I love this place and can't wait for the weekend. If your thinking about stopping by DO IT

See ya there, we'll be camping Saturday Night.

PS I also heard some rumors about fireworks....that's a nono:secret:

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey Voodoo

This weekends course looks fun

Do you have any hint's on what the October 11th course will be?

Plattekill in the fall = Classic DH

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow - that course was perfect. The pictures just not do it justice. Technical, tons of line options and long. WC worthy course.

Conditions were perfect too, good atmosphere but not too many racers?

Biggest mistake this year was not riding Platty more than I have.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
chuggin across the slope face, dare not tap the brakes or its slide n grind, wooot..

The pro/expert course was chunky funshiz - dayumn I miss Platte! On call this week so cant go further than DIablo, but 10/3-4 and its on again!