Quantcast

Plattekill this W/e

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Anybody headed to plattekill on saturday? Flying solo while visiting the inlaws...would love to ride with somebody for the day. :thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Saw you guys but was too busy cramming the dang brass noodle on the end of my shimano brake line to say hi.

Can I just mention how much I love the trails at this mountain? Real vertical with natural rocks and berms, technical drops and all that goodness. Makes me wish I lived closer. Even the DS course was pretty fun.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
It was a great weekend, seems a loy of riders were escaping the racing going on elsewhere. Should have stopped bt and said hi.

The July 25/26 race course was cut and will be available for inspection/riding next weekend. Four big berms dug out just above the DS track to a new double/stepdown with the course finishing up on the "fraser"

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I saw some of the delta boys building a massive booter into the woods just above the DS course. Who's the red haired kid? I should know since I've stayed at his house but I'm drawing a blank

freemtnrider

Chimp
Feb 22, 2008
On the Shore by Bay
Hang around Platty long enough and your bound to run into Evan. In fact I'll introduce you, I'm sure he'd be happy to tag along with you for the rest of your life:eek:
I've ran into him before, or should I say ran away. Bunks gave me the heads up and we ran the other way before he could come close.
And of course there was last years US open where he stood at the gondola base to tell everyone he wasn't racing because he broke his bike when he (insert outrageous lie here).