Quantcast

Plattekill TRAIL WORK WEEKEND DATE CHANGE

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
The New date for the Plattekill Trail work weekend is April 24th-25th. I feel this will be a better non-conflicting weekend (I was not at liberty to choose the first date). It took a bit of work and will cost me a lot of beer , but it's done.. Same format as the years prior (work Sat ride Sun) leave your chainsaws at home, leaf blowers ok.. I will have fuel.. MODS FEEL FREE TO TAKE DOWN PRIOR THREAD... see you there folks

Last edited:

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Free BBQ down at the Delta House for all that help out on SAT.. Meat and veg grills will be fired up food for all:thumb: And great bonfire will be had.. Paging Mr , Jim Mac..Mr Jim Mac..... Year to show up..

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Oh don't worry. I'll be the guy standing around holding a shovel looking confused or creeping down the trails last in line.

Is "camping" available at delta, or should I plan on making the hr drive back to the GF's outside of boneonta?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
aiiiiiiiiiiight. who's the man?
Nolan, the man whose house it is and is Platty's main bike guy. you can try and ask him at the work weekend, but im sure theyll be a ton of people there already.if he doesnt know you, then chances are it might not happen.....just sayin

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Alright. I've crashed on his floor once and again in a tent in the back yard...I'll chat with him that weekend and see what the deal is.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Hudson is a damn fine specimen of a man. at least Gail thinks so!

I (PJ) suppose I will be there, though the Follow Me premiere is gonna be in NYC.

IateRice and JonSpanked, get ready to be smoked in ATVvs.MX unleashed, and taught how to work like a man.

soul-skier

Monkey
May 18, 2009
Mother Nature
Sweet! Roxy & I will see you mugs there! If the swelling in my knee goes down I'll be skiing Platty this weekend for one last lift-assisted hoorah before BC skiing Mt. Washington mid-April.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Sweet! Roxy & I will see you mugs there! If the swelling in my knee goes down I'll be skiing Platty this weekend for one last lift-assisted hoorah before BC skiing Mt. Washington mid-April.
Shoot me an email, I may be down for skiing Saturday. It has been a great winter at the mountain. Just go to the ortho and get a cortisone shot, liquid magic:thumb:

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Oh don't worry. I'll be the guy standing around holding a shovel looking confused or creeping down the trails last in line.

Is "camping" available at delta, or should I plan on making the hr drive back to the GF's outside of boneonta?
Camping is available at the mountain, just got off the phone and confirmed it

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Shoot me an email, I may be down for skiing Saturday. It has been a great winter at the mountain. Just go to the ortho and get a cortisone shot, liquid magic:thumb:
It's gonna be a ski in the tee-shirt get sun burned arms and wish they made vented ski boots kind of weekend. Spring skiing is awesome! I wish we had snow still.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
are the temps getting low enough to groom still or is the mountain all "bumped up" radio ron style?

2 legends meet:

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
The inner circle is working all next weekend, removing the big trees from the trails. (we have a punch list of the big downfall) and an arsenal of chainsaws:thumb:. will be buzzing. we will ride sunday (lift acc) after sunday tree work is done.. I will post pics.. Trail work weekend will be epic