Quantcast

Plattekill trail work weekend

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Looks like the trailwork weekend will be May 1st-2nd. It had to be pushed back due to snow and snow guns and other equipment that have to be removed from the mountain. More details to come in the next few days.. BBQ at the delta house and good riding , GOOD TIMES:thumb:

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
I was really banking on the 24 and 25 don't know if i can make it oh well...

Last edited:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I was sort of banking on it being the 17th/18th. I don't know whether this affects your scheduling at all, but Diablo opening weekend is may 1st/2nd. Might have an effect on how many people show up. Given the choice, I would rather go to platty for trailwork because it was fun as hell last year, but I've got some other stuff going on that weekend that might make it difficult.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Yeah, I know they never mentioned that weekend in particular, I just assumed it would be then since it was the 18th/19th the last 2 years.

What a ****show this winter was. Cost me a bunch of money and now it's spoiling my favorite ride weekend of the year.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Damn that is a lot of snow left! Spring skiing is the best!

Did platty get snow last night or today? We got some on the hill tops last night.

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Hey Bunker,
Are you allowed to move snow guns at platty still? LOL
First of all guy you were not there and I did not let the snow gun run.. But I'm not going to throw the guy that let it loose under the bus on the internet.. Lamb shoulder is where it's at now "on the Grille".. I will not be at the trail work weekend .. but working on the trails before and after... Kinda getting tired of your bantering..When I bust my arse up there working to make the trails nice. Tell ya what i quit (if Hudson is working i will be there) No dig no ride

Last edited:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Bunkers, I hear it will all get sorted soon enough. We need to pick a date and meet up with the Bacon Bros, a grill, saws, hammers and let the boss man cook for us.

btw we made Chocolate covered bacon strips today, I'll have to bring some down south.

when is the bionic man going to be able to get riding again?
Hoping to get on the trail bike for some easy pedaling this weekend. 7 weeks post op, so right now the mechanical anchors are disolving and the biological anchors are forming, so it is the weakest right now. 6-8 weeks from now it should be good enough for DH, and my normal trails. 6 weeks from there, good as new.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Hoping to get on the trail bike for some easy pedaling this weekend. 7 weeks post op, so right now the mechanical anchors are disolving and the biological anchors are forming, so it is the weakest right now. 6-8 weeks from now it should be good enough for DH, and my normal trails. 6 weeks from there, good as new.
wow, crazy stuff

take it easy riding this weekend old man! hope to see ya back on the DH bike next time i see you