Quantcast

PLATTEKILL TRAILWORK/RIDE APRIL 18th-19th

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
please tell me you still have this paper! Post dat sh*t up!

Actually, I think it could be done. Different cigar types used, affect of moisture, rolling techniques...
sadly, i dont. its on third computer that wont boot anymore....i wish i still had it cause i could use a good laugh now. i got a fcvkin A on it! besides for auto shop, ive never gotten a A.
haha

i mostly went into grinding the herb up, breaking open different types of cigars(phillies and dutch's) and everything else you would possibly need to know about rolling a blunt
the teacher said it was well written :brows:

dealing with wind, lighting conditions, surface variations...
hmm i coulda done a few more pages on those topics.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sadly, i dont. its on third computer that wont boot anymore....i wish i still had it cause i could use a good laugh now. i got a fcvkin A on it! besides for auto shop, ive never gotten a A.
haha
yank the hard drive. I have an external HD enclosure we can use. Besides, we'll need to print out a copy and give it to E Hudson.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
wait... didn't method man write a song about rolling blunts?
yes...i got the idea from that i think. i dont really remember since it was like 7-8 years ago and i did a lot of drugs

yank the hard drive. I have an external HD enclosure we can use. Besides, we'll need to print out a copy and give it to E Hudson.
haha he does need some lessons!
i thought about putting into a external enclosure, but it was the main C: drive w/ the operating system on it so i dont think you would be able to use it

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
haha he does need some lessons!
i thought about putting into a external enclosure, but it was the main C: drive w/ the operating system on it so i dont think you would be able to use it
yea you would. The BIOS of whatever computer you plug it into doesn't know that there's an OS there, unless you tell it there is, and tell it to load it. Trust me unless the harddrive is completely fuxxored it'll work.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Fine I'll redo it right now, would you like to take over my schedule?
I have two AP classes, an honors class, 2 jobs, fighting with the school to get them to start a mtb club, SAT prep class, and training for racing. I'm sorry I couldn't fit the time into to write a proper article.
Yes I'm bitter, I just shelled out 140 ****ing dollars to rent a tux for one stupid night.

wwwhaaaa whaaaaaa cry me a river. Wait til college guy, it is a lot harder.

If you ever man up and do what I did you will enjoy the insane amounts of sex with random hotties you meet at binge drinking events held around campus. Nothing beats waking up in your bed with two naked chicks you did not know the night before,

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
gotcha...but if it wont boot on my other computer, would a second computer be able to recognize the drive?
As long as the master file table isn't corrupt and the file system is in tact, yes. This is providing the OS you're using can read the format of the hard drive. I'm assuming its an older version of windows that was on it?

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Hey Hunter "breast milk" Budd, is Mr. Bill going to the race next weekend?

I miss that guy.
Nope, he went up with me today, I'm not going to the race next weekend.
I have SAT's and prom on saturday and then AP testing the week after so no race for me. I'm a little bit pissed but it's out of my control.