Quantcast

Playoff picks

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hines ward is awesome. People hit him in the first five yards he hits back, refs did make a bad call though . This is football people.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
3 Ints
A fumble lost to ice the game

...pathetic actually.
29 for 42... 346 yrds? pathetic?:shocked:

I think the better team one! Ben made one bad read that led to and INT. the other 2 were just excellent plays by the defense. The fumble is on him for always trying to make something happen. The guy doesn't go down easy and offers more time for the D to strip the ball! That was stupid of him, just take the sack and live to play another down.

that said, the Steelers had a ton of injuries, and were playing without the starting RB (who was the leading rusher of the NFL) the starting, and second string left tackle. Both their starting and second string KO/punt returners are out, and a bunch more!

You look at all the injuries on the steelers side and you know why Vegas had the line at 2.5.... they nailed it! The better team won!

For all of you who still have teams alive in the Playoffs I wish your teams good luck! :thumb:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
:rofl:

...even a blind squirrel finds nut now and again .Pit. Maybe the Titans lose too, but Ohio state will just be an embarrassment.
By the way, your team "healthy" will have an even worse line next year with Faneca leaving.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
They are going to resign him... Ohio State is gonna blow lsu out. Dorsey is gonna break his leg 6mins into the first quater. Thats there run D right there.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
They are going to resign him... Ohio State is gonna blow lsu out. Dorsey is gonna break his leg 6mins into the first quater. Thats there run D right there.
So you're counting on Dorsey breaking his leg in order for Ohio State to win? That sounds like a rock solid prediction. :disgust1::wave:

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
It has already become a chargers victory, now if only the Steelers won..Next season is there season..At least my back up NFC team is still there Green Bay. Here we go Packers!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
F*** Green Bay and Favre's pill-ridden ass. I hope he dies in a car crash on the way to the game.