Quantcast

Pleasanton Bike park this saturday

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
anyone who is free should come out getting there around 11 am. also gonna ride some other stuff in the area later in the day

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
i have room for one more person if they are down to throwdown gas money. we are gonna do livermore bmx and probably san ramon and on the yay there or on the way back gonna hit up benecia and fairfield skatepark

ben10

Chimp
Feb 24, 2008
hmm that sounds like a fun day, id be down to kick down like a twap for gas what are you all riding, i just got a cannondale prophet and its still got xc rims which is its biggest downfall right now, but im down to rip around and have fun, oh and how good are you guys, cause im just getting my bike feet back underneath me :)

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
there will be all skill levels there. beginner girls i would consider myself advanced. you will be fine. we will be riding a couple bmx tracks a bike park that has alot to offer and maybe some skateparks. pm me if you are down and i will give you my number or you can send me your and i will call you

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
sick session today at pleasanton. a lot of people from the bay showed up. good times and park is super good for a public place. great for beginers and experts. lots of lines and tranfers

ben10

Chimp
Feb 24, 2008
no bueno, i wanna try whips, i was working on learning them on my bmx and on a tramp bike

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
they are easy on a tramp bike. i can throw the around everytime i just cant seem to find the pedals yet but soon but for now on i will be wearing knee pads

ben10

Chimp
Feb 24, 2008
for sure yeah tramp bikes are super easy, but i got them down really well on the tramp and on the lake bike, and i stuck my first one on my bmx out of a bowl at truckee skate park, so im workin my way up, im thinkin get them on lock and then the perfect spot to get them down over a jump would be the rush bowl to bank.