Quantcast

please rebuild the old pipe drop

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
can diablo please rebuild the 2 old jumps over the pipes to the right after asylum rock garden ting when u go to the far right of it, it could be really cool :banana:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
well first off.. i believe george rebuilt it at the begining of the season... and second its not a drop.....

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
well first off.. i believe george rebuilt it at the begining of the season... and second its not a drop.....
Last season I forked right towards the pipes, and the backside was all washed out. Let me tell you, that sucker was a definitive drop-to-flat if you had any speed at all going into it...

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
i love those spines. if they rebuilt just the landing on the 2nd one over the pipe it would be so much better.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
it did get rebuilt. im sure of it. you guys are treating it as a drop and going fast and shoothing off it. thats why it feels like crap.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Last season I forked right towards the pipes, and the backside was all washed out. Let me tell you, that sucker was a definitive drop-to-flat if you had any speed at all going into it...
Yeah I agree Spylab. Man I haven't hit those spines since last year, now i'll have to hit it tomorrow. It wasn't meant as a drop to flat though.

bobushka king

Irontaint
Jun 26, 2007
I hit that about a month ago or so and it is still a 3-4 foot drop off the pipe to flat. There are a couple of "jumps" (more like spines) then the pipe drop. BTW, is everyone on the same page that this is the trail off of Asylum that connects to Waterboy?