Quantcast

Please say a prayer for my friend's family...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What a ****ing waste.

I don't blame San Francisco. I blame the stupid **** with a gun.

I ride around the city without a care in the damn world. That could be me.

I'm so sorry.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
it is a sad state we live in when disagreements seem to end in this type of senseless violence.

I had to read it twice. I just couldn’t believe it the first time through. You read it in disbelief and almost wait for a punchline, the whole time knowing there isn’t one!

I wish you and your friends family condolences.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Pointless, terrible waste of a young life with a bright future.
Condolences to the family and friends. I hope the Cops catch the b@stards responsible, and they pay.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
That is so damn horrible. Very sorry for the loss. What a waste of a promising young life.

For those who don't know, it's a quiet and peaceful residential neighborhood with lots of families. If this can happen there, it can happen anywhere.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Btw my friend that I mentioned is our keyboard player. Jordan was his younger (half) brother.

I've known their family since I was 14. I am so heartbroken for them. I got an email from him tonight, they don't have any more info than what was in the news. They had a wonderful service for him and now they go to talk to the police tomorrow, who will have little to tell them.

Hug your kids. Call your mom.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
and yes this thread still is depressing and fvcked up!

I can not wait for the post in this thread where it is announced that they found the low life pieces of sh1t perps!