Quantcast

Pls post spypix and info RE: Sea Otter DH course enhancements

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
hey now, it's been normal in past years for people like Yeti to post early pix (now he's old and jaded) especially with all this "crazy" Town stuff........

I'm sneaking out of work to ride it tomorrow...just want to visualize it...no time to walk it!

Mar 21, 2005
Well I went up today and walked the race course. I have to say it looks like a lot of pedaling, but a lot of fun. Check out pictures on www.norcalfreeride.com. I tried to get enough pics to give anyone a good sense of what the course is like. Anyway check them out.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
this course has sooo much pedaling in it, there is speed trape after speed trape too, it is really sandy and has some mud spots right after jumps so you have to land in them, and by the end of it your legs just feel dead.

oh and the shuttling takes forever. the line at the top doesnt take long, but when you hit the bottom it takes for ever to get a ride. if you wanna get a lot of runs in you should just walk up, it is about 45min faster

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
my two least favorite parts of the trail is the second table top and the very last brige right before the finsh because the is a big sand trape right before it that you cant even see. the trail is fun, but when you think about it after you dont like it, youll see what i mean tomorrow.