Quantcast

Point One Racing Insight?

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I've been trying to order the Direct Mount stem from Point One. Nobody has them; they are all out of stock until the end of May. I called the company direct to order from them and there is no answer and I've left messages on two different days (as requested by the voice message) and still have not heard back. I placed the order anyways online today, but I am expecting an email notification that they are not available yet...we'll see.

Does anybody know what is going on and why there is nobody answering phones?

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Have you checked with go-ride ????

I got my pedals there, ( I know you want a dm stem ) +go-ride is awsome.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Well, I guess you have to go to the source. Go-ride and just about every other on-line retailer across the country (that I could find) does not have them in stock BUT I was able to get a shipping confirmation directly from Point One. Odd that their suppliers do not have them, but maybe it has to do with the volume that those places order.

I've picked up tons of new parts for my 08 Sunday...the only thing left is a new wheelset. I can't wait to get it built up and ride.

May 27, 2009
From my experience (I work at a shop), then normally have things in stock if you go direct. quickest and easiest I have found.