Quantcast

Police tip-don't coordinate wardrobe with robbers

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Thats also how I read it. The only thing that made sense to me is that there must be some kind of connection with being responisble for a death while commiting a crime? IE if they hadn't been robbing the place the cops wouldn't have had to shown up and shot the poor bastard. Seems like a stretch to me but since a cop can never be wrong.........:rolleyes:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Am I reading that right? The suspects were charged with a murder that a cop committed?
http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_15040215

Joel Jaquez, 29, of Hacienda Heights and Edward Cisneros, 29, of La Mirada, who were also shot during the incident, are accused of robbing the pizza restaurant at 12615 Central Avenue and ultimately causing the death.

A judge ruled in April that the two men must stand trial for murder and 12 other felonies.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
So if I get pulled over for speeding and a cop flips out and shoots my passenger, I'm a murderer.

Brilliant.
If the cops rapes the body, you'd also be a necrophiliac. The police spokesman would offer up something like, "The officer's penis tragically and accidentally discharged inside the vagina of the perpetrator's accomplice."

Cool, eh?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
So if I get pulled over for speeding and a cop flips out and shoots my passenger, I'm a murderer.

Brilliant.
My only guess is that this district is very very conservative.

If this happened in San Francisco, Kamala Harris would try to convict the police officer and fail when she sent the bullets to the drug lab by accident and the techs there tried to snort them.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Balandran was leaving a McDonald's and walked into a gunbattle between officers and two robbery suspects.
How does someone just stroll into the middle of a gun battle?

Also I think that the whole causing the cop to do something and getting charged with it only goes for felonies, but I'm no lawyer so feel free to correct me.