Quantcast

poor ghostrider

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Silver said:
Snowmobile jacket. Green and Purple.

Horrendous is one word that comes to mind, and I've only seen pictures of it. I can't imagine the suffering caused by seeing that one in real life...

I forgot about those pics!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
.:Jeenyus:. said:
the stripes on the shirt and the pants match :p
It's probably one of the Granimals outfits you'd get as a kid...anyone remember those? Where you'd grab a shirt with a blue monkey tag or a purple cat tag...and you would look for pants with the same animal tag and it was a guaranteed match!

I think we can safely come to the conclusion that Echo truly has horrible fashion sense...it'd be excusable if that picture of him in the Granimals outfit was the only evidence, cuz he could chalk it up to it being fashionable back then...but it was only recently that he sported that horrendous jacket and actually stopped someone from doing him a favor and stealing it! :blah:

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
I got plenty more...just need a scanner. I'm sure I don't want to escalate too much, though. You don't know much about fashion growing up in rural New York. Echo could take me down hard.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
dh girlie said:
No, no...please do...unless he has current pictures of you sportin some hideous garment not unlike that jacket he wore up until like January...
I got that jacket because I wanted to be cool like ghostrider :help:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Pretty sure I would place top 5. Summer of '86, full on curly/wavey perm...with the hair on the back of my head (from about the top of the ears down) dyed blonde. :rofl: