Quantcast

Port Orchard BXM

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Beav, SW and I are headed over this Sunday. Any other mtbs headed that way? If the weather permits we would like to hit State Land or Gig Harbour for a dj session after the races.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
I'm in for sunday. The jumps at state are only a 1/100 of what they used to be. But the Gig harbour jumps are ok. Very mtb friendly.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Kopachuck if it ain't pouring down should be fun. Also trying to get together a group for a run down to Willamette BMX in Feb. Go down and see Twisted and his crew.

Tonic

Chimp
Jul 18, 2004
Seattle, WA
As for the Project 529 crew, I'm tentative, though I believe Nate and Matt were planning on racing.

If the snow continues to dump like this, I'm going to have to head to the hills for that other riding.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Kopachuck if it ain't pouring down should be fun. Also trying to get together a group for a run down to Willamette BMX in Feb. Go down and see Twisted and his crew.
When are you thinking of going down? I have some friends there I can stop by and say hey to.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Five check out their schedule and see what dates work best for you. Let's see if CD,SCVPP and Matt are interested also.I'll try and remember to talk to you and Mut about doing the road trip while we are at PI. This remodel at the shop has killed what little brain cells the 70's left me.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Five check out their schedule and see what dates work best for you. Let's see if CD,SCVPP and Matt are interested also.I'll try and remember to talk to you and Mut about doing the road trip while we are at PI. This remodel at the shop has killed what little brain cells the 70's left me.
Remodel?!?!?! You're remodeling the little shop of horrors...err, I mean bikeshop?
:)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
7 on the gate: Mut, Beav, Burl, Reo, Russ, knucklebutt and S Weasle. Me and Mrs. M on side cheerleading and laughing(Burl and SW were at it again.) The M's took us over to Gig Harbour afterwards. The city dj park rocks.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Too bad there wasn't a main this time!! :rolleyes: It's fun to watch Ethan keep all the boys on there toes!!! Maybe one of these times he will let one of them win!:blah:

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Five said:
Sorry I couldn't make it. I had a bunch of stuff come up at the last minute. I'll be there this coming weekend though.
We had elbows waiting for you Loreto.....

Racing the big bike was pretty fun. Feels a liitle odd being so high up {26inch wheels} when on the gate. I'm in for next time too, living with the Jell-o legs can be a good thing.

I think it might be time to get Mr. Mutoli on a cruiser, I think he would most definitely like it.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Burl and Weasey had the elbows in play and shoulders too. Who needs CD's elbows with those two? jk Marty. I think Beav, Burl and maybe Russ are headed back over this weekend.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
knucklebutt said:
We had elbows waiting for you Loreto.....

Racing the big bike was pretty fun. Feels a liitle odd being so high up {26inch wheels} when on the gate. I'm in for next time too, living with the Jell-o legs can be a good thing.

I think it might be time to get Mr. Mutoli on a cruiser, I think he would most definitely like it.
Did you run 2 classes...or 3? I tried running 2 again the last time and man, my legs were toast...I'm not as young as I used to be.

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Five said:
Did you run 2 classes...or 3? I tried running 2 again the last time and man, my legs were toast...I'm not as young as I used to be.
I ran MTB and cruiser. I hear ya on the age thing, I do think running two classes will help my legs though.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
black sunshine said:
maybe you ladies should bring a chair to sit in when your not riding.
Naw, I just sit on my bike. Maybe if I was in better shape....but then that means I would have to get in shape.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
scottjustscott said:
Do They Have A Mtb Only Class Or Do You Have To Race W/ The Cruisers?
Oh And What City Dj's In Gig Harbor, Where Are They?
Yes they have a mtb class only. Sunday mornings are when all the mtber's show, so that would be the day to go. You should give it try it's a blast! :)