Quantcast

Possible Future Jump Jam

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
We have been hard at work the last month on the "milltown jumps" in North Central PA, South Central NY (around Binghampton area). We are contemplating a jump jam within the next couple months. I'm just shooting this out to get a general idea of how many would be interested in attending if we did all get together for a day of jumping, anything from 20" BMX to full downhill rigs work great on the jumps and we have 5 lines consisting of beginner to "insane". plus of course things can get mixed up and transfers always are an option to another line. So let's hear it how many dirt jumpers would be willing to make a 2 hour 15 minute ride northwest of Diablo, park in an inconspicuous part of town, travel over 1/2 mile of desolate farmland to a hidden spot down near the river and ride some of the sickest jumps in the northeast, and get this, just for fun? Help me get an Idea.:cheers:

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
I will be unable to attend the US open due to financial obligations, I will however make it down to the jumps and get some pics of a few of the lines and get them posted, keep checking back, as soon as I have some pics they will be posted somewhere, probably on myspace, youtube or if I can figure it out right here.

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
I have set a tentative date of 7/8/07 sunday for a total grassroots, down to earth Jump Jam at the Milltown dirt jumps. We are trying to get the course up to par for most to enjoy by that date and weather dependent we should have things going by then. The expert (ok insane (6+' 60 deg lips with 12+ foot gaps)) line is 50% complete, the Intermediate line is 75% complete, the beginner line is 90% complete, the intro line is just started (2 separate lines) and we are presently working on flow lines to incorporate combination lines. We presently have 12 sets of doubles, 3 table tops, one hip, 2 BERMS, A step down, and several small "surface irregularities with 2 wall rides in the works and a huge step-up at the end of the intermediate line in the planning stage. More details will be given as progress is made.

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Shot a few pics of the jumps, I am going back down tomorrow and will shoot pics of the entire course`. This is just a couple of the jumps we were working on in the intermediate line