Possibly the most important poll ever

How do you hang your toilet paper?

• Paper hangs on the outside of roll

Votes: 71 74.0%
  • Paper hangs on the inside of roll

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Are you sure this is an important poll?

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I never knew it was of any importance regarding any post poop cleansing until I got married.

Then....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As long as there is paper, I could care less. My wife will often set the new roll on top of the empty old roll because she is too busy to replace it.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I never referred to it as inside or outside. I always considered it over or under. I prefer it over (outside) to under (inside), though BigT does it both ways. I guess she never looks at the roll before putting it on the holder.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I never referred to it as inside or outside. I always considered it over or under. I prefer it over (outside) to under (inside), though BigT does it both ways. I guess she never looks at the roll before putting it on the holder.
It goes OVER!

This became the last straw in at least one marriage...

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
I typically go outside unless the roll is what appears to be the right direction but actually goes the other way upon installation and the initial hanging. Then I'm too lazy to change it so I just leave it.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
do you get 1 wipe out of it or do you fold it over and use again? if its hard packed and comes out easy do you bother wiping if you know nothing stuck on you? when is it considered "clean enough" in the before bed/shower dumps?