Quantcast

Possibly the WORST thing I've ever heard...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So a woman here at work...who is admittedly know renouned for her tact and class said something just awful today.

In the middle of a conversation, stands up and says, "Well, I gotta go change my rag". And walks away.

just awful

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
We stopped into the local greasy spoon one day for lunch, and the waitress came by to get our order. She paused for a second and said she needed to go wash her "dick beaters" before she headed back to the kitchen. Is it bad that we still ate there?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I gotta remember to never click on one of your threads while I am masturbating to a picture of Lovebunnys Girlfriend. I love muffintops by the way. The deleted pic has been firmly placed in my spank bank by the way....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Years ago one of my coworkers stopped our maintenance man and said something like - "one of the toilets in the ladies is plugged - don't freak out, I have a bladder infection".

Why, why would she say that???

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I gotta remember to never click on one of your threads while I am masturbating to a picture of Lovebunnys Girlfriend. I love muffintops by the way. The deleted pic has been firmly placed in my spank bank by the way....
that picture has been put in the front of my underwear. If i actually wore any.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
"renowned"

unless you meant that she recreated something as a noun

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i was in an apartment in the projects where i work looking for a wanted subject in a bedroom. on my way up the tiny stairs i heard some commotion coming from the bathroom. thinking it was my bad guy i pushed open the door only to find a naked lady sitting on the toilet. she said, "he's not in here baby", pulled back the shower curtain, then closed the door.
i found the dude under the bed in the next room and, while i was doing the whole arrest thing, the lady in the bathroom yells out..."HEY BABY..CAN YOU HAND ME ONE OF THOSE SANITARY NAPKINS BESIDE THE BED...I'M BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE"

i promptly left with my bad guy and didn't look back.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i was in an apartment in the projects where i work looking for a wanted subject in a bedroom. on my way up the tiny stairs i heard some commotion coming from the bathroom. thinking it was my bad guy i pushed open the door only to find a naked lady sitting on the toilet. she said, "he's not in here baby", pulled back the shower curtain, then closed the door.
i found the dude under the bed in the next room and, while i was doing the whole arrest thing, the lady in the bathroom yells out..."HEY BABY..CAN YOU HAND ME ONE OF THOSE SANITARY NAPKINS BESIDE THE BED...I'M BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE"

What happened to " to serve and protect " ?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

Well you're very lucky she didn't bleed to death.:clue::biggrin: