Quantcast

Post a photo of someone who needs a punch in the face

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Sarah Palin FTW

I'll let everyone else in this thread off the hook if some UFC dude gets to punch her in the face.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I went to high school and used to ride with that guy. Yes, he is as much of a douche as that show makes him out to be.
His wife seems like a shrill, nauseating douche-ette. My wife tortured me with that show. Like a train wreck, or a one legged stripper on a pole, you just cant look away. Thank Jah for books and the interweb...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I had to rep the Criss Angel one. I was staying at the Luxor and I swear that whole place is full of cardboard cutouts of that douche. They also have giant headshots of THIS douche. Luxor is the palace of douche.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan

mostly because he's just f*ckin weird (I've met him before any one gets their panties into an unholy bunch) but also due to that whole 29er thing that he championed and touts as superior, but I hate.

he needs a punch in the 'grill'

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
mostly because he's just f*ckin weird (I've met him before any one gets their panties into an unholy bunch) but also due to that whole 29er thing that he championed and touts as superior, but I hate.
*At the Klunkers premiere in Somerville, MA. Gary Fisher is talking before the movie about God knows what*

Me: "Who the **** is this weirdo?"
Friend: "That's Gary Fisher...."
Me: "Oh.......he sucks as much as his bikes."