Quantcast

Post a Pic of your bike.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
*GIANT PICTURE GOES HERE*

My beauty - frame soon to be for sale (keep your eyes on the buy sell section, wednesday, hint hint)
Dude, that is a great shot... where on Earth was that taken? I'd like to ride that trail, for sure...

Sick Canfield asswell.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut

needs a slightly different and racier seat

yes its disgusting at the moment, doublewide's and a gazaloddi dont really go with the frame

revmonkey

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
i don't have a big bike yet, maybe at the end of summer i'll have a bighit 2 or frantik 2.

super cheap ghetto build, rockin' sun rhynolites now and badly needing a chainguide.

johnnyru

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Slingerlands, NY
Here's my big bike...

This was at Plattekill last summer...

Since I am rebuilding the DH bike, I'll be using this in the mean time...

This is an older picture, I've got a different seatpost, saddle and I've got the Crank Bros. Mallet M's on there now.

This was taken last year while riding Yokun Ridge...

L

luelling

Your dh bike is a blast from the past. I loved my 2001 Boxxer and I even liked the color

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Heres mine. New custom paint jobbie. Rattle cans and those cute little stars your teacher used to put on your papers.

Anyone be opposed to including a riding pic with every bike pic? Sometimes I wonder if theres time to ride between bike photo-sessions and scale calibrating.

L

luelling

I actually only bought my bike to show it off to ppl. If I rode it, it might get a scratch, or be dirty and that lowers the value/cool factor

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Im liking alot!!!! rode one out in Austria, exactly the same as that, and was sweet....how do u find it? oh and how much was it?
I got the bike from Matt Medore at Nicolai USA. As for price well it was a sponsorship deal, I believe current retail puts the frame around $2800

the F.H.B

Monkey
Jun 2, 2006
Syd, Australia
I love that bike (it's my favorite so far), but whats up with that seat post? Its fugly. Treat yourself to a Thomson or something nicer than that thing please.

dgrif

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
colo spigs
my new ride this season.. just waiting on a BB to finish the build, think I may take the seatpost down a tad also ;) dont give me **** about the manipoo either, unless u wanna donate a new fork ;)

edit: OBEY MY CATLITTER

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay ill give in. sorry for being such a jerk earlier i was just kinda tired.

after a wonderfully wet day in blackmountain

ohh and to go along with alex's ride shot.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
i was hoping for tailwhips...
dude, seriously, i'm sure u love ur bike and that it is special to u...but next time u post a pic of a bike, make sure there is something special about it to other ppl to make it worth the couple of seconds and the bandwidth. i know i waited a long time and worked hard on my bike till i felt posting a pic of my bike was worth it...the same as this guy
cheers

O-Yeah ~ and your a douche

Bobodaclown

Monkey
Apr 16, 2005
London, England
Here's my new ride for 07..
26 inch rear wheel 700c front wheel.
Leather grips and Brooks saddle for the big pimpin look.
Front fender.
Rear v-brake.
Broken bell.
3 inches of travel and another 1.5 inches from the saddle.
Asymmetric chainstays
:)

Attachments