Quantcast

Post a pic of yourself from this season.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
FlipSide said:
There are some very nice pics, but it looks like only 1/4 of the riders are wearing elbow pads...
What's up with that? :confused:

Is it fun to have your elbow explode in several pieces on a rock?
Seriously, I always felt elbow pads are the protection gears that are the least annoying when riding. I don't get it... :confused:

Confidence.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Lookin' good guys. This is deffinetly turning out to be a great thread. Keep em' coming, and if you have already posted but have more pics, throw them up anyway.

Thanks, Dan

IronhorseCT

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
Trumbull,CT
Couple of me from Platty in June: Thanks to Eli Mergel and Old Man Rooney for the photos
and Morewood USA for the support this year.

One of My Bro...

phlegm

Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
Whistler/Vancouver
The only photo I have on my computer from the only day we took pics all season long. A fun but fairly easy line on one of the 5 semi-local lift accessed mtns :)

On a side note.. god, I miss riding that bike already!

Daver

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
Shiddeny
Ourimbah state:

Lithgow state champs- both from Saturday practice when the track was bone dry and very dusty. Come Sunday, we were riding in 3" deep mud for most of the track, making it proper sketchy:

Two very different bikes, same rider.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
konahucker43 said:
howd you do at mt snow? you raced jrx right?
Meh, I did alright, i ended up with 12th. I had some issues commiting 100% at the very top, i didnt really start to open it up until halfway thru the ledges. The issues i did run into should be solved with the new V10 i just picked up, that bike runs over everything and still holds it line. :D Howd you do?

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
This is me in Livigno Italy at the World Championships. Fraser Britton (Transcend) is the photog on this one.

Sorry, no riding pix, to busy shooting, editing and sending.