Quantcast

Post a pic....

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
haromtnbiker said:
I gots one, a good looking shot on a fun drop:

Hey, Post of some of those shots that you have of the Chapel Hill trails. (I saw them on a different board I think) I used to live about 10 minutes from there and its nice to be reminded of my old home trails (even though it makes me jealous).

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Mostyl repeats... but what the hell :thumb:

Lynn Woods: Space monkey

Acapuco

Bow Ridge (RIP)

Hardtail action

Diablo:

Undisclosed SoCal location:

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
if i were that dude jm... i would pray that i cleared half of those..bc if you don't i don't think you will be having any children, or life in your future...keep biking guys...ANYONE FROM NJ...THERE ARE TRAILS NEAR PARAMUS..PM ME OR IM FOR MORE INFO..I AM GOING WITH MY NEIGHBOR TOMORROW...MAYBE PICS UP

jmqua

Chimp
Jun 22, 2005
habitatxskate said:
if i were that dude jm... i would pray that i cleared half of those..bc if you don't i don't think you will be having any children, or life in your future...keep biking guys...ANYONE FROM NJ...THERE ARE TRAILS NEAR PARAMUS..PM ME OR IM FOR MORE INFO..I AM GOING WITH MY NEIGHBOR TOMORROW...MAYBE PICS UP
Umm.. yea, I think I cleared those and survived... The pics make those bigger than they are, its really smaller in real life.

jmqua

Chimp
Jun 22, 2005
bfranke said:
Hey "jmqua" - those pics look awfully familiar. It appears we are riding the same places, but not sure that I know you.

Hey Brian! Nice one, I havent seen the one of you on the wall ride. You sure beat the hell out of Bruno and Chris this week. lol