Quantcast

Post Canyon 4/15 Saturday

L

luelling

would be there but Big Ed bi**** out on me...he said it was going to rain and actually decided not to go last Tues (a bit early to make an assumption on the weather). I went to post last weekend for the first time and it was killer and I had a great time. In lou of Ed sucking it up and not going, I put a front der. on my DH bike and I'm heading to blackrock tommorrow and maybe sunday.

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
YO, Me and some of my friends are going to post monday.(no school)
just to let anyone know...

L

luelling

nice pics, I was up last weekend...glad I didn't roll this weekend. Its suprising how crappy the weather turned

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
crazy snow man. that storm must have dumpped a lot of snow. i wonder if it'll be dry by monday? Wonder if anyone is riding on easter sunday? i.e. egg hunt.
Ceder i might be able to snag a bike for you.. can you drive? I'm driving and we need a second car to shuttle.

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
Dr. Ill- I want to ride tomorrow and can drive. My explorer can hold 4 or 5 bikes and people. Want to meet at the troutdale T&A truckstop tomorrow morning sometime?

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
eknomf, I about 75% sure i'm going. but that other 25% is my cold that doesn't want me to go biking. right now i feel okay so i'll talk to my group and make sure everyone's still in. We're thinking of going early like,we'd be at troutdale at like7:15-7:30.
I'll post in like an hour to confirm...

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
no trevor is grounded and i couldn't find a bike for you...sorry
if anyone else is going we'll be there around 10:00

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
WE ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!
If you're going and want to shuttle my number is
503-351-8949 Phil