Quantcast

Post Canyon sat or sun.

Mar 7, 2005
Hey wondering if anyone wants to meet up out at post canyon on saturday or sunday. It looks like the better day is going to be saturday so that is when i think we might go. PM me if you want to go.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I'm going with Jason Ding Saturday. I'll be on polished Mountain Cycle 9.5 with yellow Dee Max wheels and a blue Dorado. Jason's on a black cromo Hairy Gary with a 888.
Tim

fingalingdan

Chimp
Jan 8, 2005
Cornelius Oregon
i just posted about going to post tomorrow, what time are you guys going to be up there? i've got a truck and one other guy is going to be with me. i can shuttle people to the top if you can get me back up to get the truck.

jamie 503-969-1645.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
elRey said:
You guys should go to the race.
Hahaha, you're kidding right? $60 for a norba card, what $40 to race? $10 late entry fee. $10 charge to practice. Just so you can ride on a singletrack trail that's free to ride any other time.:rolleyes:

I think I'll go FREE riding instead. I don't need any more cheap gold medals.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
TWISTED said:
Hahaha, you're kidding right? $60 for a norba card, what $40 to race? $10 late entry fee. $10 charge to practice. Just so you can ride on a singletrack trail that's free to ride any other time.:rolleyes:

I think I'll go FREE riding instead. I don't need any more cheap gold medals.
its 5 dollar late fee and i thought you ccould either have an obra or a norba? you are gonna need one for the rest of the races if you are doiing them anyway so yeah. Its almost free for me to race anyway, being a jr and all. And if i win the shop pays my race fees!

oh well. have fun at post.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
elRey said:
its 5 dollar late fee and i thought you ccould either have an obra or a norba? you are gonna need one for the rest of the races if you are doiing them anyway so yeah. Its almost free for me to race anyway, being a jr and all. And if i win the shop pays my race fees!

oh well. have fun at post.
Last year after everyone bought their OBRA cards for the first DH race, Petr decided to make tha races NORBA and tried to force everyone to buy those memberships too, at least for expert +.

My weekend: Grotto, Post Canyon, Skate Barn West, Softies.