Quantcast

Post Canyon - Saturday

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Post Canyon was awesome on Saturday. Some of the peeps were really throw'in down. I'm curious who the RM guys are that I met on Saturday.

Lots 'o carnage as well. Hope everyone heels up quick and those that need them, get their new rims soon.

I can't wait to see some of the video.

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
cordlikesbikes said:
im cord, i rode the silver demo and i fell out of the sky on that big gapper. as soon as i get the vids on my comp ill post em up here. whos this?
btw. I've got your walkie-talkie. Call me before you head up to Whistler next weekend so you can grab it. You'll have to drive right by my place to get there. I'll PM my number.

Mar 1, 2006
bonney lake
yes but it takes forever to encode them so you dont have to have the weird samsung codec to view them so i only did that one for now because its 10 and i still havent eaten dinner =p but ill have the other ones up tomorrow for sure

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Post Canyon is a great place. Did you get the Egg drop BigB? So butta'.
Might head down next weekend or the Shore. All depends on weather.

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Yah, I hit the egg drop. Frigg'in awesome! I was pretty timid at the start of the day, but got my groove back towards the end. I skipped the huge hits that CordLikesBikes and his buds were hitting though.

Post Canyon is the bomb! Soooo sweet! You can just pin it and flow some of those ladder drop sections.

I'm not sure what Saturday is going to look like yet for me. Should know better in a day or so.