Quantcast

Post Canyon

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
Whats the weather like in hood river? Thinken about riding up there this weekend but if the logs are going to be wet screw it will go somewhere else. Could someone give me a good report, right now it is rainin here the couve vill.

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
Whats the weather like in hood river? Thinken about riding up there this weekend but if the logs are going to be wet screw it will go somewhere else. Could someone give me a good report, right now it is rainin here the couve vill.
We have got some moisture last couple of days, but drying out pretty good. All the pavement is dry. So skinnies and such are not far behind! Like Ceder said, weather is on the up swing, so come on up and go "Postal"!!:biggrin:

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
Went last Sat was kick a** going back this weekend as long as everything is pretty dry. We tryed to find frankenstien but got lost hopfully we will find it this time if it is still there.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
Great pics we wanted to hit the big 40r but wasn't sure on the speed would rather follow someone in on it. Hate to come up short on that one.
i hit it for the first time about 3 weeks ago, landed it perfect the first time, the second i had to ditch mybike the second. the gap and the speed isnt the scary part, i just dont like that lip at that speed, but since the fall from like 2 stories, the jump has got me scared:disgust:

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
i hit it for the first time about 3 weeks ago, landed it perfect the first time, the second i had to ditch mybike the second. the gap and the speed isnt the scary part, i just dont like that lip at that speed, but since the fall from like 2 stories, the jump has got me scared:disgust:
Now you have me worried falling from two stories ouch. I might have room but just not sure if we are going on sat or sun depends on the rain an we proably won't leave till 2:00 because of work.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
Now you have me worried falling from two stories ouch. I might have room but just not sure if we are going on sat or sun depends on the rain an we proably won't leave till 2:00 because of work.
no, dont be scared, just prepared, that jump will kill you if you're no careful ;)

thanks for the offer, i got a ride to falls on sat, have fun at post, a lot of my buds are going up sunday