Quantcast

Post PICS of your HARDTAIL setup's

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My new HT will be ready this weekend so I'll be posting pics here.

If you got em' post em'.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut

I'll play - my Karate Monkey. It soon will sport a black stem and post and riser bars and it now has a beefier tire on the rear, and soon a matching Exiwolf for the front (scored a great set on ebay earlier in the week!).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
It's undergoing a slight transformation right now, but here it is in it's original state...

Thanks man!
Kinda the wrong forum I think but thanks for helping out the cause!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
He saves weight by not using pedals. Hooks his toes in the hole.
and who set genetic mutations were a bad thing?

Viva la evolution!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Way to derail you're own thread dillhole. :rolleyes: Why don't you just delete it and start over when you actually have a picture of a bike to post. :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Way to derail you're own thread dillhole. :rolleyes: Why don't you just delete it and start over when you actually have a picture of a bike to post. :blah:
Shut up HOOK TOE!!!!

Anyway as long as N8, LOCO, SCAREDSHTLES don't enter it we'll be fine.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
'96 Litespeed Ocoee. Kind of my swiss army bike. Does action as a single speed/geared MTB and occasionaly does time as a road bike. Has the road wheel on it in the picture as the MTB wheel also does time on my Yeti.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
blue said:
Is that mah Float, woman?

I'll post up pix of the Mag beast when the DH bike cometh...
That is my Float bitch. There are many like it but that one is mine.

It was yours at one point.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hey BG - Is that second photo taken by IAB when you rode with us in CT???

since this is a hardtail thread post I figured I'd add a wicked cool one to the thread even though it isn't my bike.

Attachments

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
MMcG said:
since this is a hardtail thread post I figured I'd add a wicked cool one to the thread even though it isn't my bike.
Mark-what kind of bike is that? I saw one very similar over on another forum in another world [hint hint].

Cheers!

Mike

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Meat Foot said:
Here are my 2 current rides. Just rode the geared one for the first time since August. As of late, the SS has been getting the attention. So in order to reduce the possibility of anarchy, I choose the geared.

Cheers!

Two nice bikes. What kind of frame is that SS one?

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Last years race bike. FTW is building me a new frame up at Sinister right now, and rest assured, it is going to be killer! I'm relacing the king hubs onto ceramic 517's, and debating wether or not I want to drop motioncontrol into the SID, or replace it with a new Manitou

I'll be swapping out the post to an old Syncro's TI post I have as well.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
SuspectDevice said:
Last years race bike. FTW is building me a new frame up at Sinister right now, and rest assured, it is going to be killer! I'm relacing the king hubs onto ceramic 517's, and debating wether or not I want to drop motioncontrol into the SID, or replace it with a new Manitou

I'll be swapping out the post to an old Syncro's TI post I have as well.

Don't forget to post up the new Frank The Welder Frame when it is in your posession!

J

JRB

A bunch of these bikes should be in the SS forum. :think:

No pics of your bike, stosh. No care.