Quantcast

>>>> Post Santa Friday GTM <<<<<

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good to be home after 5 days of Christmas celebrations and now I have a lot of time to chill and take care of all kinds of small things around the house and get in some good bike riding. Don't plan to return to the office before the new year.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Final work day of this two day work week. I hit the gym treadmill for an hour of fairly hard running before work and now I am tired. I'm glad that's done though.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Monet's and dinner with family in Denver last night. Monet show was quality, but not Paris quality. Was really hoping to see Impression, Sunrise again, but alas. Wandered over to my brothers afterwards for a bit. Fuck everything about I25 construction. Even at midnight its a total shit show.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Monet's and dinner with family in Denver last night. Monet show was quality, but not Paris quality. Was really hoping to see Impression, Sunrise again, but alas.
That was really the only thing I was hoping they would have. I'd make a trip back to the Marmottan if I was anywhere near Paris just to see that canvas again. Oh, and I'd get some pain au chocolat while I was in the area. :homer:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Baby vomited a few times yesterday, including on me as I held her. But then she slept through the whole night, so go figure.

Baby will baby.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. 2yr check up for Hannah today. Dual ear infection, again. Went from 65% to 92% height in 3 months. Giant baby has begun. MIL goes home for 3 weeks then officially moved out on the 9th.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Getting ready to drive to NC tomorrow.

Installed some Phillips 9012/HIR2 bulbs to replace the shitty 9006 bulbs on the car. Had to modify the base of the bulb slightly, but should be much better. Will try to buff the headlamp housing later if there is time. Also put on new wipers. Itll be glorious to be able to see at night.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Getting ready to drive to NC tomorrow.

Installed some Phillips 9012/HIR2 bulbs to replace the shitty 9006 bulbs on the car. Had to modify the base of the bulb slightly, but should be much better. Will try to buff the headlamp housing later if there is time. Also put on new wipers. Itll be glorious to be able to see at night.
I polished my headlight lenses this past summer. Huge improvement for little effort.
output.jpg output(1).jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How are you surviving with only 3 1/2 hours of daylight these days? :confused: :D
I don't know... the sun didn't even show up for work today.

I polished my headlight lenses this past summer. Huge improvement for little effort.
View attachment 139629 View attachment 139630
Wow yours were pretty bad. Mine aren't anywhere near that yellow, but there is a slight haze to them and tons of micro scratches.

One other thing I noticed today cleaning the car is that the windshield itself is pitted to hell. That probably doesn't help at all.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Also on the note of lights... has anyone noticed how much glare comes from some particular cars now? A lot of Toyotas are blindingly bright at night and so are a few GM trucks.