Quantcast

Post the 1 pic of you you're most proud of from this season

ozzemale

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney
Well i got a couple from racing in Australia but here's one from Thredbo which is our lame Alpine resort with only one dh track.

nicho

smithyM1

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005

About 2mins later i was sliding across the grass backwards at about 20mph....

Last edited:

richgardiner

Monkey
Aug 19, 2008
Definately not 'proud' of the result, but this is the most exciting picture anyones got of me this season, the result of clipping a pedal halfway through this section, going pretty fast straight towards the cameraman!

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007

I didn't get to race at all this last season...

um... you pledging to the nazi party?????

and to not take away from the new picture every post
me, oddly enough the first week of this season, we went to bootleg and im on a new bike with a blown shock leaking about 20 psi a minute. i would pump it up, run to the top, and hit the gap. by the time i was done it would have dropped to about 60% sag.

Last edited:

-C-

Monkey
May 27, 2007
where the hell was that? we were trying to look for it when we were there
Its literally right under the only lift that take you out of the bikepark to go back into the Linderettes valley? I'm not sure how you could miss it! :D

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Last race of the season for me. A week before my left shoulder surgery. Finishing 7th overall in a 7 race series out of 43 other pro racers my first season racing at that level.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Who's this Old Bastard with Geoff?.....?

VooDoo... that Tufino Guy is a clown....

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
La Parva, Chile

80 degrees one day.... snowing the next... 80 degrees and sunny the day after... crazy times way up the Andes with a bunch of friends from all over the world.