Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I will admit the random, seemingly thoughtless and sporadic tattoos is lame, but in general tattoos on chicks is a turn on.

A la Krysta Cameron of iwrestledabearonce, and many others.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had to google this chick (Hattie Watson).......I take back everything bad I ever said about redheaded chicks.
Hot + Comic book chick + seemingly normal (look at her wishlist & rates) = Awesome. The tats are a perk depending on who you are, but I wouldn't push her out of bed.

mandown said:
not enough hair to cover the stupid tats, i don't care what color it is.
I don't believe you are in any position to make comments about "stupid tats", mister hang me from the ceiling with meat hooks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I don't believe you are in any position to make comments about "stupid tats", mister hang me from the ceiling with meat hooks.
apples and oranges. i may make some odd choices with my life, but ink isn't my speed. i get that is artistic and meaningful in some cases. ink from the "how to be a suicide girl" catalog is always dumb.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
apples and oranges. i may make some odd choices with my life, but ink isn't my speed. i get that is artistic and meaningful in some cases. ink from the "how to be a suicide girl" catalog is always dumb.
I have nothing against the suicide girl look. A good friend of mine is one and I cant forgive her for campaining against their reunion close by ;)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Even dumber is hanging from a hook for no reason whatsoever.

My kind of girls are the "how to be a suicide girl" catalog girls. At least their work is usually well done and not by someones friend in their bedroom.

Plus most of "those" girls that I have met and photographed are amazing girls for more than one reason.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL

"This is footage from my grandparents' surveillance camera. Workers for my grandfather were leaving. Just to clear up some confusion here. The guy did not run away. He saw what happened to him and ran to call 911. I have the footage separate for the paramedics. The man who was run over (60 years old) was trying to release the parking brake but couldnt from the seat because of how big he is. He stepped out to release it and did but the truck started rolling downhill with him clinging onto the truck. When the man in the green truck saw what happened, he bolted out of his truck without thinking about putting his in park. It was in reverse and started rolling backwards. He then ran and called for help. Hope that clears up some things. The man is okay and didnt break any bones because of his size. He does have a gash in his leg, however."

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid

"This is footage from my grandparents' surveillance camera. Workers for my grandfather were leaving. Just to clear up some confusion here. The guy did not run away. He saw what happened to him and ran to call 911. I have the footage separate for the paramedics. The man who was run over (60 years old) was trying to release the parking brake but couldnt from the seat because of how big he is. He stepped out to release it and did but the truck started rolling downhill with him clinging onto the truck. When the man in the green truck saw what happened, he bolted out of his truck without thinking about putting his in park. It was in reverse and started rolling backwards. He then ran and called for help. Hope that clears up some things. The man is okay and didnt break any bones because of his size. He does have a gash in his leg, however."
This thread is over. You win.