Quantcast

Post the bike you ride the most

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
HAB - what is that? Something one-off/custom?
Yeah, as has been noted, it's a Draco Vigilante. Little now defunct company out of Rochester. The bike was build in '06 and originally belonged to our very own jonKranked. I bought it from him last spring. It's got stupid aggressive geometry, sort of by accident- it's in the range of 63.5 HTA, 12.9" BB. They meant it to be a little more normal but that didn't happen somehow.

Sweet Vigilante HAB
Thanks. I love it, such a fun bike.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Even squinting really hard. It clearly says Sinister on the top tube.
He means in the background to the left bottom. Yes, the Pipeline was my 1st "freeride" as well as full suspension bike - got it the last year they made them. Sold it dirt cheap to a guy who was supposed to build it up for his kids 1st DH bike (hell, sold him that plus a Jr. T for under 100!). Never saw the bike, his kid or himself after that!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
He means in the background to the left bottom. Yes, the Pipeline was my 1st "freeride" as well as full suspension bike - got it the last year they made them. Sold it dirt cheap to a guy who was supposed to build it up for his kids 1st DH bike (hell, sold him that plus a Jr. T for under 100!). Never saw the bike, his kid or himself after that!
if you want to sell that, cheap, just to be rid of it, i might know a guy....

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Even squinting really hard. It clearly says Sinister on the top tube.

Sucks, it was one of my first rides too. I regret the day I sold mine, it'd have made an awesome little all mountain play bike.