Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Specialized Demo 8
DHX w/ Ti spring
Boxxer WC
Singletracks on Hadleys w/ DT 15/16s and alloy nips
Middleburns (the new outboard XT-style ones)
XO shifting
LG1
Juicy carbons, 7" f 8" r
Ibeam w/ Ifly seat
e13 stem
Easton bars
Nevegals

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
almost done with my new race sled, just waiting for my wheels (729s on hadley rear/dt swiss front) and e13 direct mount stem.

Nov 9, 2005
05 stab supreme
fox 40 rc2
go-ride stem
diety bars
sun ringle 8 track wheelset
hope m4's
xo shifting
lg1
dhx 5.0 with ti spring
middleburn cranks
maxxis highrollers

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
foes 2:1 mono DH or m3
06 boxxer wc
e13 ali stem
chrissking headset
odi lockons
easton dh carbon handlebars
chrissking laced to 823 w/ brass black nipples nipples and spokes
sram XO gear
sram ti casset
whatever chain make it super light lets just make it ti
ti bolt kit
thomson masterpiece setpost
selle italia Preziosa limited edition saddle
new formula extreme brakes
goddrig brake lines and pads
e13 lg1 chainguid
blackspire DH chainring or whatever is Ti
michelin comp 16 front
michelin comp 24 rear
fox DHX AIR
middleburn cranks

its will be like 32 lbs and stronger then an ox

actually its more like 36-37 yes It an awsome bike i will post pics later

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
orange 224
dhf ti 7" avy fork
cane creek db
or
boxxer world cup
dhx air

srame x-0
rhynolite wit ghetto tubes
chris king hubs
gator 8 piston brake with shiny gold rotors
solid carbon road seat
thompson masterpiece
answer pro taper

degoose

Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Cal
super t
2005 stab supreme
dhx w/ ti sring
deity bars
marz stem
saint brakes
chris king headset
diamblos bb
saint cranks
system 3 chain guide(mrp)
823s
hope front hub
ringle rear hub
db dt spokes
brass nipps
2.7 minions front
comp 24 rear
thomson seat post
wtb laser v seat
roage lock on grips
danger boy bar ends
speed play drilliums pedals
saint rear derr

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
sayndesyn said:
GT LTS all the way. No bike will ever touch it.
I used to have one of those back in the day. By back in the day, I really mean four years ago. It took Stick and Stones at Northstar Tahoe at a pretty noobish speed decently, so it was enough for me. I loved that bike and I made it a point to lend it to anyone who was interested in biking as a "starting unit". Too bad it was stolen from the last owner in Chico, California.

I had such a huge flashback this summer, though. i was in Whistler, spending a day watching people ride due to injuries, when I spotted a cat riding pretty much the same frame with a dual crown. it was awesome. Not to mention, I saw another one of them earlier last year as I was walking to the bottom of Northstar with a pinch flat. Good Times.

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
224 or morewood iz with ccdb shock, boxxer wc, fr2350 wheels, gamut guide, xt cranks, juicy 7, thomson and x.0.

Yeti 4x with pushed rp3, reba wc, crossmax XL wheels, gamut guide, xt cranks, juicy 7, thomson and x.0.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I remember seeing the adds for the RTS and the LTS in MBA like it was yesterday. I bumped into my Troy Lee Edge helmet in the garage yesterday. I should dust that puppy off..

morethanjake543 said:
I used to have one of those back in the day. By back in the day, I really mean four years ago. It took Stick and Stones at Northstar Tahoe at a pretty noobish speed decently, so it was enough for me. I loved that bike and I made it a point to lend it to anyone who was interested in biking as a "starting unit". Too bad it was stolen from the last owner in Chico, California.

I had such a huge flashback this summer, though. i was in Whistler, spending a day watching people ride due to injuries, when I spotted a cat riding pretty much the same frame with a dual crown. it was awesome. Not to mention, I saw another one of them earlier last year as I was walking to the bottom of Northstar with a pinch flat. Good Times.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
sayndesyn said:
I remember seeing the adds for the RTS and the LTS in MBA like it was yesterday. I bumped into my Troy Lee Edge helmet in the garage yesterday. I should dust that puppy off..

My first Full suspension was a Blue Ano - LTS2. Took that thing to Whitetail,Pa for my first lift assited riding on a FS.........was siked out of my mind. Pedaled like 100 feet from the lift and the chainstay bolts wiggled loose. Whole thing collapsed.....i was crushed....

Overall was a good bike.....more of climber though, great traction. It got kind of bouncey on the DH........squeaky as hell though. Had to tear out thoose plastic bushings almost every week for a lube job.....

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Race bikes
Foes 2:1
IH Sunday

FR bike
Canfield Lucky
my Fly in sig

Trail bike
Nicolai TFR

XC bike
Specialized carbon epic

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sayndesyn said:
rock that helmet deiter :)... old skool bastid ;)... LTS... eh... gimmie the pro-flex :rolleyes:... god those were very very sad...

i wish i had piccies (here) of my old atx990 (mid 90s giant)... 3" of plush xc travel upgraded with 5" linkages... 4" fork... xt vees... hell rig... welded so many times it wasn t funny...

downhill66

Monkey
Aug 23, 2005
doing somthing....
Demo 8 with a Travis, all Race Face, Swinger 4 or 6 way, yellow D max's, hope M4(R) and M6(F). now if someone would be kind enough to drop that on my door step i would be very happy.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
same with mine or the Sunday, M3, demo 8, giant glory, and the stap supreme. but this is pritty much the perfect bike for me