Quantcast

Post your favorite trails, BUT...

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
...they have to be trails that seem to be somewhat unpopular. In other words, what trails do you guys like that other riders seem to only ride rarely?

Here are my 2:

Dirt Merchant: Never seen ANYBODY else on this trail. Love that little rock roller at the beginning.

Deceit: Rode it for the first time on Sunday and despite the fact that it's double diamond, it was still a lot of fun. Also, never seen anybody ride this trail.

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
They closed flatliner so I took the trail to the right, im pretty sure its dirt merchant. How long have those wooden kickers been there? They are new to me, it's a fun section, but you have to go pretty fast.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
...they have to be trails that seem to be somewhat unpopular. In other words, what trails do you guys like that other riders seem to only ride rarely?

Here are my 2:

Dirt Merchant: Never seen ANYBODY else on this trail. Love that little rock roller at the beginning.

Deceit: Rode it for the first time on Sunday and despite the fact that it's double diamond, it was still a lot of fun. Also, never seen anybody ride this trail.
oh man deceit on opening weekend handed my ass to me. I do like the challenge alot though.

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
idk the name of the trail, but if u bomb down exodus and go left down the fire road, theres a shed on your left. theres a trail back there...and eventually you end up to where stigmata ends and where the end of hte super tech part of the us open is. u end up out by the run up to the big step up down the main fire road. what a freakin sweet trail :thumb:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
idk the name of the trail, but if u bomb down exodus and go left down the fire road, theres a shed on your left. theres a trail back there...and eventually you end up to where stigmata ends and where the end of hte super tech part of the us open is. u end up out by the run up to the big step up down the main fire road. what a freakin sweet trail :thumb:
Stalker is the trail behind the shed. My all time favorite trail would have to be Domboo. I hit that all day and never get bored. From top to bottom would have to be Twist(left), Lower Breakout, Domboo, Sram Berm, to deckdrop or Twist(right) to Ripper.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
They closed flatliner so I took the trail to the right, im pretty sure its dirt merchant. How long have those wooden kickers been there? They are new to me, it's a fun section, but you have to go pretty fast.
those have been there for a long time. that is one of my favorite jumps on the mountain

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
i love exodus to stalker. its such a hidden trail, i didnt know it was there until this year! and the far end of careless whisper with the skinnies is one of my favorites to

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
schorcher, where u go since flatliner is closed, its got all the kickers and a nice drop 2 flat...

also, anybody ever heard of fat lip? thats another good one but nobody knows about it

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
schorcher, where u go since flatliner is closed, its got all the kickers and a nice drop 2 flat...

also, anybody ever heard of fat lip? thats another good one but nobody knows about it
Yea, but isn't fat lip just an alternative route on twist (very short)?