Quantcast

pot smokers rejoice

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Alan Buffry of the Legalise Cannabis Alliance said: “If people are drinking they lose control, if they smoke cannabis they don’t.

“Alcohol makes fans fight. But cannabis smokers will be shaking hands and singing along together.”
I don't know about the shaking hands and singing, but they've got the losing control and fighting part right.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pixelninja said:
I don't know about the shaking hands and singing, but they've got the losing control and fighting part right.
I think they're full of $hite, frankly. I suspect if the fighters took up smoking weed then we'd see *stoned* people duking it out in the stands...... :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
I suspect if the fighters took up smoking weed then we'd see *stoned* people duking it out in the stands...... :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
ya gotta admit, that'd be pretty funny to watch :devil:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
I think they're full of $hite, frankly. I suspect if the fighters took up smoking weed then we'd see *stoned* people duking it out in the stands...... :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
Well, while violent people may or may not tend to be less violent when stoned (though I believe that to be partly true), even a non-violent person, when drunk, can have more of a tendancy to be aggressive.

That doesn't really support what they're doing, though, as just banning all substances would probably do a lot to keep people from fighting.

This could very quickly turn into a debate for the political forum...