Quantcast

Potapsco rides oooooooooo

avalanche165

Monkey
Aug 15, 2006
princeton sports guy are hardcore and they ride 8am every sunday,weather permitting. most of the guys run dh bikes and hit the avalon area. its a nice sunday morning, nothing crazy but you they have some nice trails. you just have to hike your ass alllllll the way to the top. we get lazy and bring 2 cars, park one at the bottom and unload at the top, shuttle bussing.

if anyones in the area hit me up, a few of us ride on friday's and saturday's as well.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
If they were really hard core they would be too drunk and hungover from partying all night Saturday to get up and ride at 8 am on Sunday. What up widdat, huh? ;)

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
jdschall said:
If they were really hard core they would be too drunk and hungover from partying all night Saturday to get up and ride at 8 am on Sunday. What up widdat, huh? ;)
So to be "hardcore" you have to be an alcoholic??

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
avalanche165 said:
princeton sports guy are hardcore and they ride 8am every sunday,weather permitting. most of the guys run dh bikes and hit the avalon area. its a nice sunday morning, nothing crazy but you they have some nice trails. you just have to hike your ass alllllll the way to the top. we get lazy and bring 2 cars, park one at the bottom and unload at the top, shuttle bussing.

if anyones in the area hit me up, a few of us ride on friday's and saturday's as well.
I dont think my Cannondale Prophet is a DH bike. Haha. Thats mostly Ron and Derreck just because thats what they ride all the time. Its fun watching them ride. The ride actually starts at 8:30 now so you get that extra 30 minutes of recovering. There is no ride this Sunday though because of the womens triatholon and I dont believe there will be one next Sunday because we are going to do the 24 Hours of Seven Springs.

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
There's some seriously gnar TTF's out there in Poe-taps-sco. I hear some of them are even *gasp* dangerous and half-assed.

ntron350

Chimp
Mar 22, 2004
murland
jdschall said:
:eek: No? You don't say. You should see the new creek jump. :cool:
rumor has it the area of jumps in question almost got bikes banned from the entire patapsco state park. thank MORE for diffusing that situation.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
princeton sports guy are hardcore and they ride 8am every sunday,weather permitting. most of the guys run dh bikes and hit the avalon area.
This qualifies as one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Now that I'm done poking fun, I'm glad your enjoying the park. It is a great spot. But hardcore?