Quantcast

Pregnant Man from Bend on TLC

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Ah, this documentary sucks. The pregnant person is a she-he-she, not a real pregnant man. Lame.

But I'm still watching.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Pregnant woman that had a sex change to become a man without the change and got pregnant like a normal woman with artificial insemination, wow.
SHE is not a man. Just a women taking testosterone. Not a big news story and not worthy of a news story.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I did for the first 5 minutes of the documentary. I had only heard a little bit about the pregnant man in the past. I never really looked into it.
Ever take biology in high school?

News flash... Men can't get pregnant.

That's a woman living as a man. Not a man. I'm all for transgender rights and all that but let's call a spade a spade.

Can I puke either way?
No. As a San Francisco activist type you have to stand up for her right to be delusional.

Thank you can puke.

:)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
am i wrong when i say that if a woman wants to be a man then she should give up the right to have a baby? i mean it seems like becoming a man would include giving up the ability to bear a child also. that person is just annoying.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Last night on the Discovery Channel, I watched a show in which they recreated the JFK Magic Bullet shot. Interesting stuff.
I was going to watch that, but turned off the TV. So they said it was possible that one bullet could travel through two bodies and the seat of a car and still retain it's shape?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was going to watch that, but turned off the TV. So they said it was possible that one bullet could travel through two bodies and the seat of a car and still retain it's shape?
Yes but it didn't travel through the seat of the car. Their single bullet left six wounds but didn't have enough velocity for the seventh wound because it had hit too much bone and slowed down.

They even fired the same kind of bullet into the end of a wooden log. It traveled 42 inches into the log and kept its shape.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
They even fired the same kind of bullet into the end of a wooden log. It traveled 42 inches into the log and kept its shape.
Firing it into a log doesn't prove anything. If you fire full metal jacket bullets into water they shatter and slow down almost immediately - even a 50 cal only goes about 36" into water before stopping. I would say flesh is closer to water in consistency/density than wooden logs.

This explains it:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18925392.400

And they've developed new bullets now:

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/06/shooting_throug.html

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England