Quantcast

Prepare your little girl for her future...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well they have to have something to hold onto when they are making videos for youtube

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I thought only the Japanese loved crap like that. Anyway the only thing dangerous about that is the price. 50 quid, ygbfkm.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's wrong on so many levels.

My wife tried to take a pole class and it kicker her ass. Maybe if she would have started younger...

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
"Next had to remove t-shirts on sale for girls as young as six with the slogan "so many boys, so little time."
a.) what kind of person makes these shirts
b.) what kind of parent buys this shirt for their daughter....

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
"Next had to remove t-shirts on sale for girls as young as six with the slogan "so many boys, so little time."
a.) what kind of person makes these shirts
b.) what kind of parent buys this shirt for their daughter....
Does the UK have trailer parks? If so, I think we have an answer to B.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Does the UK have trailer parks? If so, I think we have an answer to B.
The stories I've heard about their projects are bad enough. They have projects with 3 or more generations of being unemployed. That is real under class and Britts I know here laugh at Swedens problems.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They need to make a little toy meth lab for the little boys who want to bang the strippers when they grow up.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
What kind of buyer looks at toy offerings and decides THAT would be a good choice. People are fvcking twisted. It scares the piss out of me to be raising girls these days and as soon as I can convince my wife that it's a good idea, I am sending both my girls to martial arts classes. The only poles I want them exposed to while in my home are escrimas and bos.