Evil do-er
Murderers
free iraq
"The enemy"
terrorists
"Jim" (the moderator)
Osama
Hussein

NON POLITICAL CONTENT. I am analysing the debate for a US foreign policy class tomorrow am. I am not American, I do not care who wins.

Sidebar: Bush reminds me of the guy from mad magazine and likes to talk around the question

Kerry does not have any substance in his answers, he simply says he is better then bush. He friggin rambles.

The blinky lights are neato. :thumb:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Man, I'm already gettin' a buzz from the last four terms alone :D

Oohh..gotta drink again!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Transcend said:
Holy crap, add "free iraq" to that.

Also, unfortunately, i am not eligible as I wasn't born in the USA. No offense, but both of these candidates suck.

No offense taken. I think Canada should invade immediately. :sneaky:

I feel like I have to choose which eye I have to poke the sharp stick into on election day.

Mike

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Dartman said:
I feel like I have to choose which eye I have to poke the sharp stick into on election day.

Mike
don't whine about it, vote for nader, cobb, badnarik, a write-in, whatever.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Toshi said:
don't whine about it, vote for nader, cobb, badnarik, a write-in, whatever.
I agree. While some would say it was a wasted vote, it is most certainly not. It is a clear voicing of your dissatisfaction with the major candidates, and will affect how parties select their future candidates.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
If Amendment 36 had passed in Colorado already then Nadar would have a good chance of getting its electoral vote or atleast have a better shot at changing things.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
mtnbkr4235 said:
If Amendment 36 had passed in Colorado already then Nadar would have a good chance of getting its electoral vote or atleast have a better shot at changing things.
Nader would just give Bush a guaranteed win. There is a term for it (which i cannot remember), but basically he would just be leeching votes from the non-incumbent.