Quantcast

Primus Sucks

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by oly
I wasnt bragging....

I woulda been bragging if i said that i was going for free or something.... :D (oh yea, im going for free... i think)
aha me too. for freeee!

well actually not for free. Im taking pictures of the new buzz babes on saturday :) (100.7's take on the rock girls) Also I think Im gonna get to meet slash and scott weiland on friday night..
Name dropper!!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
No, but I saw them a few months back when they were here in DC doing the last show of the "Seas of Cheese" encore tour. I even have a recorded copy of the show from Primus' website. It rooooooled but I was very crocked. :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
No, but I saw them a few months back when they were here in DC doing the last show of the "Seas of Cheese" encore tour. I even have a recorded copy of the show from Primus' website. It rooooooled but I was very crocked. :D
I saw that tour too. And i have the set on a disk also. They already have some of the shows online from this tour.....

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by oly
Oh yea? I saw them back with smashing pumpkins back in '92
I don't remember the year exactly but they played in Eugene, OR and I totally forget who openeed but it was around 90-91 and then again at Lollapalooza 3.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by Tenchiro
I don't remember the year exactly but they played in Eugene, OR and I totally forget who openeed but it was around 90-91 and then again at Lollapalooza 3.
DOH, but were you at lollapalooza 1 in good ole enumclaw? :D :cool:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by oly
Oh yea? I saw them back with smashing pumpkins back in '92
Oh yea? Well i saw them back with Janes Addiction and the Pixies back in uhmmmm..... back in uerrrhhhh...... well back THEN!!!!;)

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
"Oh yea? Well i saw them back with Janes Addiction and the Pixies back in uhmmmm..... back in uerrrhhhh...... well back THEN!!!!"

I caught that show too! It was in Vancouver, I believe in 1990. I was there to see Janes and The Pixies, I did never heard of Primus. I have been a fan ever since.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by smedford
"Oh yea? Well i saw them back with Janes Addiction and the Pixies back in uhmmmm..... back in uerrrhhhh...... well back THEN!!!!"

I caught that show too! It was in Vancouver, I believe in 1990. I was there to see Janes and The Pixies, I did never heard of Primus. I have been a fan ever since.
I saw the Pixies about that time, Bob Mould opened for them. it was a halloween show and Black Francis was giving everyone blood capsules. That was an awesome show.

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
Went to the Portland Show, and all I can say is "BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

seriously, a 20min drum solo followed by the spaciest/hardest jam with les on that one-string contraption... **** I love Les, did they have the three baloon screen thing in Seattle?

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
Originally posted by smedford

Bah, I saw'm at the Salem Armoury about that time, the show was way more hard core, now there's a new following of young Poser Hippies that like him cause he played with tre. you could tell them by the way they just stood there and were affraid to mix it up... I hate trustafarians...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by Get_Some
Went to the Portland Show, and all I can say is "BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

seriously, a 20min drum solo followed by the spaciest/hardest jam with les on that one-string contraption... **** I love Les, did they have the three baloon screen thing in Seattle?
yea, its the same set. The one string dealy is the WHAM-OLA. its so cool.

Check out www.primuslive.com and you can download the sets from this tour. They already have a few of the first ones up. I have the set from last october when i saw them at the paramount. The quality is real good, and you can also Dl cover art for the cd you burn.

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
Originally posted by oly
yea, its the same set. The one string dealy is the WHAM-OLA. its so cool.

Check out www.primuslive.com and you can download the sets from this tour. They already have a few of the first ones up. I have the set from last october when i saw them at the paramount. The quality is real good, and you can also Dl cover art for the cd you burn.
Sweet thanks man, damn I was tired after that show... thanks again for the link man... tha Mham-ola was sweet, it reminded me of the Jim?-bush EEnor played with the frog brigade, super sweet sounds, and what's his nut's played a Zappa copy Gib SG and a Banjo bodied Guit too, truly fun **** eh

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
i think you really have to like this band going into it. I got kinda bored after a while. Velvet revolver last night on the other hand was rocking! Wieland is a consumate performer, dont know if he was off the heroin or not but he was flying around that stage like a man posessed and slash was amazing to watch too. He even broke out the ol top hat for a song or two :cool: