Quantcast

Pro Ams @ Dacono BMX

Mar 15, 2005
Frontrangebmx.com is pleased to announce the "Screamin Eagle Open" series and the "Screamin Eagle Classic".

These are pro ams with great payouts and are open to BMX'rs and MTB riders as well.

The "Screamin Eagle Classic" will be held on July 16th at Dacono BMX and will have a minimum purse of $500 + entry fee proceeds for the BMX class, and minimum purse of $500 + entry fee proceeds for the MTB class.

This is a business sponsored event and the purse will grow as new sponsors are aquired. So check Frontrangebmx.com for race updates.

In addition to the "Screamin Eagle Classic" Dacono BMX will be hosting a "Screamin Eagle Open" series on the 3rd Saturday of each month. There will be a 50/50 drawing held to provide the purse for these races and the projected payout is now at $200.00.

We would love to see the MTB riders participate in these events so Dacono BMX is offering special arrangements for memberships for those who are interested.

Dacono BMX "The Eagles Nest".

Visit the frontrangebmx.com forum for more info.
http://www.frontrangebmx.com

http://www.frontrangebmx.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=226

Thanks,
Joe Sampson - Frontrangebmx.com

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Sweet! Thanks for posting!

So if I understand this right, there will be a MTN Bike class that will run seperately from BMXers?

Mar 15, 2005
Yes, you have it right.

Seperate BMX and MTB classes, seperate BMX and MTB payouts.

Spread the word.....MTB riders bring it to Dacono BMX "The Eagles Nest".

Thanks,
Joe Sampson-Frontrangebmx.com

Dacono BMX

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
This might be a great chance to pick-up some money, since it is the 1st time we have tried a separate MTB and I'm not sure of the response. You can use the free trial membership. I'm bringing my old "Rockhopper" to the track and I'll roll the gate and take the $200 for myself if no one shows!!!

Hope to see ya @ the races,
Jason

Mar 15, 2005
I would like to thank the riders who rode in the Screamin Eagle Open today (1-19-05).

Your participation brings full spectrum BMX racing to the track and fans are able to see it all from the 5 year old novices to the Pros all in one day.

You are great to watch and I hope you keep comin back for the Screamin Eagle Opens in the future at Dacono BMX.

Screamin Eagle results 3-19-05:

Pro Am-BMX

David Herman #1
Ryan Cross #2
Cub Cummings #3
Justin Brunner #4

Pro Am-MTB/Cruiser

Ray Luscomb #1
Jerry Smith #2
Jim Dukes #3
Doug Johnson #4

Again, thank you and I hope to see you at the next Screamin Eagle Open on Saturday, April 16th at Dacono.

Joe Sampson - Frontrangebmx.com

Mar 15, 2005
MTB Riders,
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be continuing with the minimum $200 purse for the 3rd weekend of each month. The next "money" open will be April 16th.

We will run opens any Saturday that there is enough interest. The track will donate the entry fee's back for the purse on these open's. Justin Brunner wants to run a "cruiser" open this Saturday. Sounds like quite a few will be there.

any questions- email bingham05@msn.com
thanks,
Jason