Quantcast

Pro dirt jump demo and more at Gearheads Asheville

jutrut

Chimp
Apr 13, 2009
There is going to be a serious throwdown happening at the Ag Center in the Asheville in two weeks. Pro dirt jump demo, bunny hop contest, vintage bike show, dirt crit, and 100,000 sq ft of outdoor adventure gear for sale. Check out the website for more information but know that if you have any thing you need to sell or want to score a killer deal on bike stuff you need to be at the Ag Center on 4/25 and 4/26.

Come on out and hook up with manufactures, retailers and individuals selling new and slightly used gear. There will be a pro dirt jump demo happening several times over the course of the weekend so join in the fun and get stoked. We are giving away some gearhead bucks for who ever has the best bunny hop and all kinds of other events.

We have consignment options if you need to clean out your closet and make some quick cash and table rental options if you need to unload the contents of your garage.

See you there.

Justin

www.gearheads-asheville.com

Attachments

mtnbiker75

Chimp
Apr 17, 2009
South Asheville
I'll be there, but spectating only !!! Those jumps look a little too intense for me, the Dirt Crit course looks like it's shaping up though. I'll be on my old butt in the hairpin.